This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Get a taste of working in a fast-pace tech company full of ambition. Learn about the payment industry and technology. Work in an operational team, learn about technology and work directly with customers. As the Operational Support team is the filter for Adyen you will gain knowledge on various aspects of the payment industry. Colleagues from various teams as well as advanced knowledge and communication tools will support you to assist merchants from all over the world via phone and email. Your input on any improvement is highly valued. You may grow into Ayden's starter program during your master completion or after graduation.
The amount of responsibility on your shoulders is large so you will work in a detail-oriented and focused way. You will have an impact for big merchants on the platform as thanks to your efforts they can safely process money all around the world. Talking and working together with your team requires a professional working attitude as well as good communication skills. The Adyen Formula also requires you to be proactive and think about ways to improve the process.
Who you are:
- You have a great sense of responsibility and strong analytical skills
- You understand you'll be working with confidential data and will act accordingly
- You pick up new information easily, take ownership and are collaborative
- Possess time management and organizational skills in order to manage workload and ensure established deadlines are met
- Have interest and basic understanding of the finance sector
- You are a bachelor or master student in the Netherlands;
- You are committed to working for at least 6 months, preferably a year or longer;
- You are available at least 16 hours/week, preferably 24 hours or more; Monday to Friday
- You speak and write fluent English;
- Additional languages such as German, French, Cantonese are a plus;
- You can commit to working from the office (work from home not possible);
- Your maximum travel time is 1.5 hours (one way) to our Amsterdam offices.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.