Using your communication skills and organizational capabilities to support Rabobank’s largest and most important Tribe: CreditCore. Imagine you’re a trusted support for the Tribe Leadership Team and a variety of Rituals and Program Boards. With the possibility of taking the tribe communication, planning, budgeting and reporting to the next level, and working together with a team of experts and specialists you facilitate the change. As a Young Professional within the CreditCore Tribe you can make the difference!
Credit is the core of bank business therefore CreditCore. Creditcore is a recently established agile organization (Tribe) in which Credit Risk experts, experts from IT and the Business work closely together to implement laws and regulations but also try to increase customer value by structurally improving systems and processes. There are a number of teams within the Tribe, including Tribe Support (focused on thematic consulting support), CIT (focused on coordination with regulators and regulations), Areas (focused on translating laws and regulations and business requirements into requirements) and Quality Assurance (focused on a robust and proper implementation in the bank).
Making a difference
As a Young Professional in the CreditCore Tribe, you will complete three rotations, each for a period of six-months. During these rotations you will get the opportunity to deepen and broaden your knowledge of the different domains that together form CreditCore. Possible rotations include, but are not limited to: the Design Teams, Business Units, Reporting and Policy Office and Quality Assurance. A buddy system is in place to provide support in finding your way around the bank.
We are searching for Young Professionals who like to become a risk expert, don’t step away for legislation and like to be part of a foundation on a professional risk organisation.
Your days might be filled with:
- Supporting planning throughout the different stages, including implementation phase, of the Tribe;
- Facilitating meetings with Regional Implementation managers;
- Support with reporting and progress activities for the Tribe Leadership Team;
- Preparing reporting packs and the agendas for the different governance bodies, facilitating decision making and monitoring follow up on action items;
- Guiding change management activities, such as the creation and coordination of communication activities, and the development and coordination of training requirements;
- Ad hoc project requests.
With Each other
CreditCore Tribe is the worldwide program (1) impacting all business units and Financial Restructuring and Recovery handling clients within Rabobank, (2) impacting credit risk management processes focusing on the clients with increased credit risk and (3) operating in the credit domain alongside several other major change initiatives within Rabobank. The Tribe lays a future-proof foundation for efficient and proactive client support and active management of our risk portfolio’s.
Customer focus, analytical skills and being able to deal with resistance are indispensable for a CreditCore Young Professional. In addition, it is important that you recognize yourself in the following:
- You have a completed master's degree in, preferably, Risk Management, Business Administration, Finance or Law;
- You have 0-2 years of work experience;
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch and English language;
- You are tech savvy and familiar with supporting tools (e.g. PowerPoint; Excel; Word; Azure, Teams);
- You are result and detail oriented.
Do you want to become the ideal version of yourself? We would love to help you achieve this by focusing firmly on your growth, development, and investing in an environment where you keep learning every day. We give you the space to innovate and initiate. In this way, we offer you numerous opportunities to grow and help you exceed your expectations, to do the right thing exceptionally well, and to therefore grow as a professional.
In addition, with us (on the basis of a 36-hour working week), you can also expect:
- a gross monthly salary of €3.228,- (fg 7);
- a thirteenth month and holiday pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget 10% of your monthly salary based on scale. You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout;
- a personal budget that you can spend on activities related to your personal development and career;
- flexible working times and location-independent working;
- A pension scheme, to which your contribution is only 3,5%.
Are you the person we're looking for? Are you ready to join Rabobank as a CreditCore Young Professional and to make a difference to yourself, our customers and to society? We look forward to receiving your application for this vacancy.
Nice to know:
- The intended start date is from 1 April 2022.
- Applications are open until 30 November 2021. First and second round interviews will take place virtually.
- Apply via the “Apply now” button. Responses will be handled in accordance with our vacancy management policy.
- We are happy to receive your English CV and motivation letter. Note: upload both documents in the same field in the application form.
- Madelyne Janssen, Recruiter, would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via Madelyne.Janssen@rabobank.nl.
- An assessment will be part of this application process.
- The application process includes screening. Based on the screening procedures in place at Rabobank, we assess whether new staff are reliable enough to work at Rabobank.
- Your privacy is important to us. Do you want to know more, click on this link.
- Everyone is different, and it is exactly those differences that help us become an even better bank. That's why we want to know who you really are!