working in an environment in which you are able to make a difference and grow. For graduates with in-depth knowledge of their field who are service oriented, have a strong cooperative ability and take a smart approach to complex problems, anything is possible. Choosing the right career path is the real challenge. So join Rabobank! Our starter position within CFO is designed to help you climb to the top of your field. Rabobank feels responsible for its clients and for our society and it is an employer that offers you a chance to make a difference and to grow.
High Tech, High Touch, that is the aim of CFO for 2025. We go for digitization where FinTech is an important theme, but we believe that personal impact really makes the difference. Challenge when necessary and contribute with impact! As a starting CFO professional, your new ideas help you to contribute to helping to ensure to be the rock-solid bank we aim for. You'll instantly be given responsibility. You'll share it with your colleagues like other performance driven colleagues. If a creative mindset is more your thing and you rapidly understand complex processes and procedures, then we invite you to apply your thoughts to help the organization to think outside the box. We want to make sure we are up to speed on what is happening in the world around us and are interested to know what new impulses we can get by hiring starters straight out of university. So, if you are curious to learn new things, you want to dig in new business proposals and analyse how we can lower our costs or improve customer satisfaction, we want to get in touch with you!
With each other
Rabobank encourages employees to be the best they can be. Our starter position within CFO provides an opportunity to become an expert CFO professional. A buddy system provides starters help in finding their way around the bank. You will also receive coaching and guidance from your own mentor. Training helps you to grow personally. For example in giving and receiving feedback or in influencing others. Participating in social and networking activities with other starters/colleagues also helps prepare participants for the next step of their career.
As a Corporate CFO Talent, you are a self-starter who likes to sink his / her teeth into complex issues. Your analysis, insights, and reports lead to management information and improvement proposals on MT tables with which significant result improvements are realized.
You can give good advice and do not hide your substantiated opinion. You identify bottlenecks in processes and procedures and come up with proposals for improvement to advance the performance of, for example, IT teams within CIOO.
Does this sound like an opportunity you don't want to miss? Your talents and your personality make you unique. They'd be a great fit for Rabobank. Especially if you're skilled at giving critical advice, are tenacious, focused, and have the enthusiasm needed to do your best in any situation. Moreover, you recognize yourself in most of the items in the checklist below, or do you want to develop yourself accordingly;
- a HBO + / WO certificate in (business) economic or business intelligence;
- a few years of relevant work experience;
- proficiency in the Dutch and English language, spoken and written;
- you are able to solve complexities, review reports and provide feedback;
- you have a high level of “learning agility”; the agility to convert new situations and changes into effective behaviour.
Growing a better world together
Maybe you haven't even considered working for a bank. But it's worth considering that Rabobank could be a place where you can have an impact and start making the world a better place from day one. If you're considering Rabobank, you probably know that we provide financial services to more than 8.5 million customers in 40 countries and realize how seriously we take our social responsibility. In at least 101 ways. Here are a few concrete examples:
- We are working with the Dutch Council for Refugees to find suitable jobs for 1,500 refugees.
- We need new talents to help us concretize our ambitions on sustainability. We have a lot of good ideas, but we need young talents to bring them on a higher level, a great example where we want to make our impact is the start of the Rabo Carbon Bank.
Do you want to be the best you can be? We want to help you achieve that by focusing on your development and investing in an environment where people are always learning. Our employees receive plenty of room for innovation and taking initiative. Rabobank provides our starters countless opportunities for growth and encourages employees to exceed their own expectations and to do the right thing extraordinarily well. In addition, Rabobank offers the following employment conditions (based on a 36-hour week):
- a gross monthly salary in scale 8 or 9;
- a 13th month's salary and vacation pay;
- an Employee Benefit Budget (9% of your monthly salary). Employees may use this budget at their own discretion. For example, the EBB can be used to buy extra vacation days or to make an additional deposit in your retirement fund. Employees can also opt to have the EBB paid out to them as part of their monthly salary;
- In short, the EBB is a personal budget that can be used to pay for activities that benefit your personal development and career;
- reimbursement for commuting costs when you travel by public transport, car or motorbike;
- a retirement plan with just a 3,5% employee contribution.
Are you the candidate we are looking for? That new colleague who wants to make Rabobank stronger? Do you want to make a difference in your own life, the lives of our customers and society? If so, we look forward to receiving your application for this position in Utrecht.
Good to know:
- Act now by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Please upload your cv and motivation letter in the “My Experience” screen under the “CV/Resume” section that follows.
- If you have any questions about the specific details of this position, please contact Arjanne Creemers, manager Control Rabobank Groeps Organisatie via +31 6 51 10 22 54 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Diana Kreugel, Senior Corporate Recruiter would be happy to answer any questions about the application procedure via +31 6 19 29 37 80 or email@example.com.
- The application process includes a screening procedure. This procedure is based on the same screening procedure Rabobank uses to assess new employees' reliability and to determine whether they can be assigned employment duties.
- We want to use your talent in the broadest sense and would like to look at your response more broadly than this vacancy. Your profile will be included in the Talentboard CFO. If you object to this, you can indicate this by e-mail at Finance.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rabobank takes privacy very seriously. If you'd like to learn more about how we manage privacy, click this link.
- Everybody is different and it's these differences that help us to be a better bank. That's why we want to learn more about you!